Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Beast is Returning

Hey everybody.

ok so it's been over a month since my last post, and the poor Krikicho are hanging out wondering what's going on.

Unfortunately they are going to have to hang out for a while longer. I am doing a bit of re-prioritizing and am putting all extra-stories on hold right now so I can focus on the sequel to my first finished novel Starfire.

What's that mean for this blog? Well just means that the focus will shift a bit, but that it will hopefully be a bit more frequent in updates, as I track my efforts to get Starfire published, and explore my process of writing the sequel.

Plus I'm still going to try and post reviews of books & movies that catch my interest. Won't be an every day type post, but I will commit to putting something up (even if it is just a "Learn to Speak Saurian" post) at least three times a week.

Until next time,

Sare larkime!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

At least 3 times. There it is, in black and white for everyone to see. You made the vow, now you gotta stick to it. And I'll be checking to make sure you do. Can't give you the physical butt-kicking, but I can do a good job at the verbal and written nagging. *g*

Don't say I didn't warn ya!

As for the reprioritizing? GREAT!

6:23 PM, March 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter