Thursday, March 30, 2006

Useful Saurian Phrases?

Or maybe just a way to insult someone without them knowing it?

Here's how to say the three phrases left by the commentors.

For Tiff: And your point is?

Translation: Koebae checkuh dulvee shool?
(long e, short a - short e, short u - long u, long e - school without the c)

For Camy: Bite me!
(Please note, this is not something smart to say to a Saurian. You DO NOT want them to bite you.)

Translation: Nirt dine! Or if you wish to make it a command: Nirt'Dine!
(short i separate from the r sound - long I, silent e) (Command: same as before but with a clipped "eh" between the two words and no pause aka: Nirt'eh'Dine)

And for Steve: Who left that time machine on my sofa?
(I think it was Scott)

Translation: Do jilatim men mekin kitark goch rukote dinevee?
(long O - short I, short a, Short I - Short e - Short e, short i - short i, AR like Bark - short u, long o - long I, silent e, long e)

And how would you use these in a conversation? Easy you burst wildly into the living room and shout:

You: Do jilatim men mekin kitark goch rukote dinevee?

Kids/Spouse/Friend/Parent: *Blank and befuddled stare* Huh?

You: Koebae checkuh dulvee shool?

Kids/Spouse/Friend/Parent: What kind of gibberish is that?

You: Nirt dine! *Grab time machine and storm out of the living room*

Tune in next week for more Muze Cheechae Ork Saurian!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

keeba checka duelvee shool?

I'm sure I'm butchering the pronunciation, but it has a certain charm to how it sounds.

Still, I think Camy wins with hers.

Nirt dine!

Perfect! I use that one a lot too. :) And since I often slip into pet Spanish phrases around friends and family, this won't surprise them much. *g*

12:24 PM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger Shannon McNear said...

I feel left out, Stuart. *pouts* Where's my "whatEVERRRR"?

;-)

1:09 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Camy Tang said...

Wuchak!
Camy

11:00 PM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter