Thursday, April 20, 2006

Explore the Cradleland

Ever wonder what life was like before the Flood? Author Doug Hirt did. And the Cradleland Chronicles show his vision of what that life might have been like.

You can venture into this world and the just launched www.cradlelandchronicles.com. This site features a glossary, maps, timeline. As well as an article by Doug explaining his vision for writing this series.

But perhaps even more exciting, starting next month they will be offering the unabridged audio edition of the first book Flight to Eden as a free podcast. Two chapters every Monday, Wednsday, and Friday.

So get on over there and explore the Cradleland!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth Goddard said...

Okay Stuart, when my first book is published, I want you to do this for me. . .create a website and shameless plug and all! LOL. I realize that probably won't happen unless my book is with Cook and at present, we all know that isn't likely to happen:)

But still, it is very nice!

10:38 PM, April 22, 2006  
Blogger Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

I agree, Beth. The design work is appealing and eye-catching. And the series has a unique approach that I hope will take root with the readers as well as Randy, Donita and Bryan's books.

As for a web site...you know you can always come to me. *winks* Hope Stuart doesn't mind the shameless plug. *g*

4:34 PM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Landscape Contractors Paradise said...

This is a grreat blog

10:13 AM, December 12, 2022  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter