Friday, April 18, 2008

Emerging from the Dark Abyss of CyberSpace

Shnakvorum, Earthlings!

Wow, hard to imagine it has been over a year since my last post! Quite a lot has happened since then. Getting married and moving my new wife halfway across the country is only part of why I went dark though.

Around this time last year I reached a point where I felt like I was repeatedly bashing my head into an adamantium wall. I flamed out and really began to question if writing was something I really wanted to do.

But as with all cycles of life, my sojourn through the dark couldn't last forever. My fusion reactors are warming up, and the etherial nets are unfurling to catch the mystic currents that flow through the vast imagination.

In short, I'm back and ready to pick up the pen again. And it is fun to discover what all has changed, and what's stayed the same since I last plied these waters.

But, enough with the purple prose and mixed metaphors.

I'm back. And I've got a keyboard and am not afraid to use it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

Welcome back, S-man! Glad to see you traversing the ethereal waters of the writing world again.

And I apologize to those of you who missed him, as I'm the primary cause for his absence this past year. Well, all right, so I'm not sorry, per se, as it meant I could keep him all to myself...but I'm glad he's back. :)

10:53 AM, April 18, 2008  
Blogger John said...

Welcome back. I hoped you'd find your way back to the fold eventually. :)

11:04 PM, April 21, 2008  
Blogger Shannon McNear said...

Wheeeeeeeeee!!!! I'm SO very glad to see you've found your fire again! Way to go, bro!

1:32 PM, April 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter