Friday, September 29, 2006

Erratically Here

Howdy all,

Well nobody entered the last contest (for shame!). So I'll have to figure out something else for the future.

Been back from the ACFW conference for about a week now. It was quite the experience, and served as a good time of encouragement for me. And I did get a request for a manuscript from an editor, so we'll see how that goes. I have confidence that he'll get the story, but if it's gonna get picked up he'll have to fall in love with it, and become an infectious champion.

Just finished reading Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card last night. If you haven't read it, go out and get it, especially if you're a science fiction fan. Powerful book.

Also for those of you who like suspense do give Violet Dawn a read, and I'm not just saying that because my novel Starfire makes an apperance. It truly is a good book, and while I never found myself frightened, there were some definite tense moments and it kept me hooked from start to end.

until the next post,

Saree larkime.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mirtika said...

I agree. That's a super novel. A definite classic.

I reviewed it a while back. Here:
Revisiting a Classic

Mir

6:31 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

Ditto what Mir said. I was part of the CFBA book tour for Violet Dawn last week. Didn't get to many comments though. :(

Welcome back, Stuart. Of course, I'm back too. *g* Glad the conference was encouraging. Be sure to post the results from Andy and Z.

6:57 PM, October 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! I was just doing some google searches on friends from college and decided to input your name to see what you are up to these days. I am glad to see you are writing. I really liked your writings that you let me read back in our college days.

So, Springs huh? Maybe we'll run into you one of these days. We have several good friends in Springs so we are down there quite a bit. (We live in the northern Denver area.)

I enjoyed perusing through your blog and your other website as well.

10:03 PM, October 08, 2006  
Blogger Stuart said...

Glad you dropped by Amber. Never know who you're gonna run into. :)

6:05 PM, October 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter