Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Jack Into Some Java

An interesting new blog has surfaced today. Scenes & Beans is a new blog, to be jointly written by the eccentric characters who frequent the Kanner Lake coffee shop, Java Joint.

Just from looking at the first post it has definite promise to be wildly entertaining. So check out Scenes & Beans here, and learn more about Kanner Lake here.

---

On a more personal note, I've been doing some a lot of behind the scenes work on my own website ritersbloc.com. Once this update is done the incredible world of Sauria and just how I created it will be unveiled like never before. Plus a closer look at my manuscript Starfire as well as some glimpses at other things I'm working on.

Hope everyone has had a great 4th of July!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looking forward to reading more from you.

10:50 AM, July 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter